Strategist. ARTIST. executive and leadership COACH.
- Creative and strategic thinker with extensive experience in consulting, in-house commercial strategy, and executive education across US, Europe, and Asia:
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering executive courses at Harvard University Kennedy School of Government, Chinese University of Hong Kong, World Health Organization (WHO), and in-line manager trainings at Roche (Genentech) and Analysis Group.
- Experienced strategic advisor and thought partner to senior executives in a variety of industries and sectors including Fortune 500 corporations, mission-driven companies, and boards of directors. Demonstrated ability to deliver strategic business recommendations and earn the trust of C-level executives.
- A proven record of delivering business impact, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and influencing without authority.
- Widely published in a range of peer-reviewed journals spanning economics, business, medicine, and public health.
Ph.D. in Economics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Focus: Organizational behavior and strategy.
BA in Economics from Wellesley College.
Post-doctoral fellowships at Harvard University and University of Chicago.
Visiting student in Economics at Christ's College, University of Cambridge.
Coaching and Strategic Advisory
Coached senior local executives in successfully delivering strategic planning initiatives and tactical implementation, including presenting recommendations and obtaining buy-in from Global Senior Management for multinational companies.
Led high-performing consulting teams up to 11 consultants per team across US, Asia and Canada in due diligence and business valuation, product launch and commercialization, corporate and franchise growth strategy, integration and organizational design, and tactical implementation.
Served as content expert to C-suite executives and coached teams to deliver successful, high-impact strategic recommendations to address ambiguous business issues and complex organizational problems.
Trained in executive and career coaching, mindfulness, stress management, and emotional intelligence tools.
Certified in Psychometric Assessments: Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI), Hogan Development Survey (HDS), Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI), and Personality & Ability Assessment: Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ).
- Certified Coach by International Coach Federation (ICF), Board-Certified Coach (BCC) by US Center for Credentialing & Education, and Member of American Psychological Association (APA).
Executive Education and Corporate Training
Developed and delivered executive courses at Harvard University Kennedy School of Government (US), Chinese University of Hong Kong (HK), and World Health Organization (WHO)·
Pioneered and delivered two-day mini-MBA trainings for new-hires (BA, MBA, and PhD’s) for a US consulting firm
Assisted in developing and delivering two-day trainings for in-line people managers for a large US bio-pharmaceutical company.
Delivered 26+ oral presentations and poster presentations at international academic and professional medical and economics conferences in the US and China.